You have no items in your shopping cart.
Interested in a career with Pink Boutique?...
Based in Newcastle, we are looking for ambitious, creative and organised individuals to join our fast growing team!
Video Content Creator
Pink Boutique - Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Pink Boutique, a thriving women’s online fashion company based in Newcastle Upon Tyne, are looking to hire a full time in house Video Content Creator to join their expanding creative department. The successful candidate will work closely with the Creative Supervisor to create engaging content for both our e-commerce and marketing platforms.
- To be a self-shooter and plan, manage, produce and edit all creative video content.
- To produce and edit product videos for the website during fast paced shoots with fashion models in the onsite studio.
- To produce and edit hair tutorials working with our Hair Universe range.
- To produce and edit exciting and engaging brand campaign videos, working closely to brief and ensuring content is always on brand.
- To produce and edit creative videos on iPhone for social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- To direct video shoots in line with the given brief.
- To work with the Creative Supervisor in booking models, sourcing props and scouting locations when required for creative video shoots.
- To technically construct lighting and manage equipment used for shoots.
- To be responsible in looking after and maintaining all the video equipment, both in the studio and on location.
- To take sole responsibility of our YouTube platform, posting engaging content on a weekly basis.
- To be confident in the use of Final Cut Pro or Premiere Pro editing software.
- To be confident in self-shooting with Cannon DSLR cameras.
- To cover any other duties within the creative department when required.
- To work closely with other members of the creative team to develop ways to increase sales.
- To report to the Creative Supervisor.
- To work within departmental budgets.
- To attend meetings as requested.
- Must have a keen interest and knowledge of young, female fashion.
- Must have a strong creative eye and have the ability to produce aesthetic creative content.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is desirable.
- An interest and knowledge of social media platforms, specifically Instagram and Snapchat is desirable.
- Must be proactive and forward thinking with the ability to regularly up with new creative ideas.
- The ability to think on your feet and work under pressure is vital to keep up with the fast-paced nature of the job.
- Strong communication skills are necessary in order to interpret creative briefs and liaise across departments.
- Must be a motivational and engaging team member who can work well independently and with others.
- Have a full, clean UK driving license and have your own car. We often work on location so a flexible approach to work is required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally within Media Production, Fashion or similar.
If you're interested in joining our team, please contact us at [email protected]
and provide a detailed, full covering letter with your CV outlining your skills and experience that would fit with the requirements of the post.